Free parking available
- Wednesday 11th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Thursday 12th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Friday 13th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Saturday 14th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Sunday 15th Dec OPEN 10am-4pm
- Monday 16th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Tuesday 17th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 18th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Thursday 19th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Friday 20th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Saturday 21st Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Sunday 22nd Dec OPEN 10am-4pm
- Monday 23rd Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Tuesday 24th Dec OPEN 8am-4pm
- Wednesday 25th Dec CLOSED
- Thursday 26th Dec CLOSED
- Friday 27th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Saturday 28th Dec OPEN 9am-5pm
- Sunday 29th Dec CLOSED
- Monday 30th Dec CLOSED
- Tuesday 31st Dec CLOSED
- Wednesday 1st Jan CLOSED
- Thursday 2nd Jan OPEN 9am-5pm
Market Hall – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Outside Market – Monday, Friday & Saturday 9am – 3pm
Flea Market – Wednesday Early – 3pm
(Closed Bank Holiday Mondays, Open Good Friday)
Free Parking Available.
Search our stalls directory to see the wide range of goods that are for sale in the Market
Our Award winning outdoor market takes place on Monday, Friday and Saturday. A selection of stalls including a butchers, fashion for all ages, bedding and homewear, plants, socks and hosiery, Liverpool and Everton memorabilia, gifts and toys plus much more.
Stalls for casual use always available.
The Flea Market takes place every Wednesday at Widnes Market on the outdoor stalls. Second hand goods only. It’s a very popular day and traders queue up from 6:00am. Stalls are allocated on the day. Some have tables, some do not so if you are a trader, please bring something along with you that will be suitable should a stall not be available which has the facility already available.